A memorable Valentine's Day sojourn in an authentic Loire
Valley Château: treat yourself to truely romantic and aristocratic
"Douceur de vivre": candlelit dinners, majestic
fireplaces, wine tasting, relaxing massages ...
Cognac by the fireside of the elegant Salon Rose, wine tasting in the XIVth century billiard room,
chocolates and portwine in the peace and quiet of your room, after a relaxing shiatsu massage,
before candlelit dinner in the prestigious grand dining room. And during the day, picturesque
villages and Loire Valley wines ...
- Champagne welcome and private visit of Château de La Barre
- Relax with a shiatsu massage in the peace and quiet of your room
- Discover the cheeses and wines of the Loire Valley
| || |
- Explore the picturesque countryside of the little Loir valley with its' romanesque XIIth century chapels,
Renaissance manor houses, farmers markets, centenial forrests and Xth century wine cellar ...
- Dine in one of the small gourmet restaurants nearby
- Discover the remarkably restored old city of Le Mans, home of the Plantagenet kings and stage set to
numerous films, with its many chic little boutiques and alluring cafés. Stop to admire the Abbeye de L'Epau,
built by Richard the Lionheart's widow 800 years ago!
- Return to "your" Château to relax by the fireside of the elegant Salon Rose for drinks, followed by a
candlelit dinner in the prestigious Grande Salle à Manger
- Depart with a special winter gift from the Château ...
From 520 euros
to 630 euros
per person (depending upon room chosen) including :
- three nights accommodation in one of the elegant Château rooms, with complementary chocolates and port wine and daily English breakfast
- English breakfast on both mornings
- Champagne welcome and private visit of the château
- One wine and cheese tasting supper
- One shiatsu massage
- One candlelit dinner in the XVIIIth century Grande Salle à Manger
Transport: 43 minutes from Paris by TGV and 1 hour from London Stansted to Tours.
(dinner in restaurant outside château and transport not included)